Tuesday, March 24, 2009

American Artist Magazine


As my friends and family will tell you, one of my favorite things to do is read. Just put a good cup of coffee in my hand, dump me off at Barnes & Noble, and I'm the happiest guy in the world. And while I've enjoyed many a good piece of classic literature, I also often find myself thoroughly devouring art magazines. They aren't exactly considered exhaustive reading, but are often times (for me and countless others) chock full of advice, inspiration, and images of beautiful masterpieces, given and created by the top Master Artists of today. It is then with great pleasure that I share with you some most excellent news: The July-August issue of "American Artist" magazine (one of this nations top rated artist publications), will be featuring an article of me and my work! Be sure and get your copy of this issue, available wherever art magazines are sold, the end of May. For more information about "American Artist" visit their site http://www.myamericanartist.com/

6 comments:

  1. Daniel, I read Stephen Doherty's blog entry about interviewing you a few moments ago and had to look up your work. I look forward to seeing the American Artist article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest Kristen! The article will appear in the July-August issue, but should hit the newsstands sometime late May.

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Stephen Doherty's entry regarding interviewing and was intrigued so looked up your work online. You are very talented and I like your expressive brush work. I look forward to reading the upcoming article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel,

    Congratulations for being mentioned on such prestigious art magazine.
    That one and The International Artist are my favourites.

    Best regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renee, and Jose! Be sure and get a copy of the magazine when it hits the stands June 2ND!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete